Friday, September 6, 2013

The Fairgrounds Are Empty and the Dust has Settled

The fairgrounds are empty and the dust has settled.  And, while everyone has made it safely home, the excitement and enthusiasm for this new-to-America sport still has everyone buzzing.  Talks are underway about next year's clinic and competition and schedules are be checked and double checked to see how many events can be fit in while we have instructors over from Australia.  I spoke with organizer Mary Harris and she told me there were 162 runs at the competition!  This is truly amazing for a first time event.  Mary also said many more people have contacted her about attending the clinic next year and she is looking forward to hosting it again.

Meanwhile, I've been editing photos, video and audio files from the event and I've collected a montage in the hopes for giving you a feel for the clinic and competition as well as the riders thoughts about their horses and the events.  You can view the video below and I hope you will give me you thoughts and leave a comment.  Also, I hope you will share the video with your friends and help spread the word for this fast-paced event.


No comments:

Post a Comment

G'day Mates!